Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be other groups on property during our stay?
Unless exclusivity is stated in the agreement, there may be other groups on property during your time at Massanetta.
Do I have to be part of a religious organization to stay at massanetta?
No, we welcome all types of groups from businesses to specialized hobbyists.
when is check in/out time?
- Check-in: 3 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
Do you allow pets?
- No. Only service animals are allowed on property
What are meal times?
- Breakfast - 8 am
- Lunch - 12:30 pm
- Dinner - 6 pm
When are deposits due?
- Once a contract is sent out, the first deposit is due within 30 days with the signed contract to solidify your booking. Depending on the time until your event, two more deposits will typically be scheduled and the remaining balance will be invoiced afterwards. All deposit due dates and amounts will be listed on the contract.
How do I make changes to or cancel my event?
- We are happy to assist you with changes and cancellations to your event. For groups booking their own event, calling or emailing Rachael Brannock at firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to make changes.
Do you prepare alternatives for special diets?
- We prepare alternatives for gluten free, vegan, vegetarian and dairy free as well as other requests. Just call ahead prior to arrival to make arrangements.
Do you have WiFi?
- Yes, we have WiFi throughout much of campus for guest use.
Do you allow alcohol?
- Under approval, we do allow beer and wine only within meeting spaces. Groups much secure a banquet license and sign agreement.